Skip to main content

Ivar Atlas


Ivar Atlas is a music producer producing most awaiting Progressive House, Trance and Dubstep Songs!!!

I am one of the big fans of Richard Feynman and have keen interest in quantum physics and space science!

Spotify:-                                         @Ivar Atlas
Instagram:-                                    @ivar_atlas
YouTube:-                                      @Ivar Atlas
Facebook:-                                     @ivaratlas
Twitter:-                                         @IvarAtlas
Search me on Google!:-                Ivar Atlas

Ivar Atlas Merch:

Do you like my Music? Want more than just music? Want to be a part of my Gang? Here you go!!!!! 

Or go here


RAGE:- 

EDM is Life!!

Cradles Remake by Ivar Atlas

RAGE

Epic Soundtracks!

My Fav songs!!